AK Steel Corporation, a recognized industry leader in providing high quality flat-rolled steels to the automotive, appliance, manufacturing and other markets, is seeking Hourly Electronic Services Technicians to join us at our Butler, PA operation. AK Steel is a leader in employee safety, quality, and productivity.
- Conducting the inspection, root cause failure analysis, repair, and upgrade of electronic equipment such as:
- Relay Logic
- Distributive Controls
- Support and conduct the safe execution of:
- Scheduled preventative and predictive maintenance
- Maintenance outages
- Other related maintenance processes
- Associates degree in Electronics, Instrumentation, or Electrical Engineering Technology (or equivalent work experience with a high school diploma/GED)
- Background in:
- electric power and control
- analog circuits
- digital circuits
- relay and ladder logic
- AC and DC motor controls
- computer architecture
- print reading
- Willingness to work rotating shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime as required
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive hourly wages with 10% increases each year for the first 3 years of employment
- Total earnings composed of an hourly base rate, incentive rate, applicable shift differential, overtime, and other premium pay
- Quarterly bonus for each hour worked during the calendar year
- Excellent benefits - 401(k), medical/dental/vision/prescription plan, 11 paid holidays, one week of vacation after one year of employment
AK Steel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military or protected veteran status.
Click the following links to view information regarding your Equal Employment Opportunity rights and protections: EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement. We are committed to a safe and drug-free workplace and require all prospective employees to undergo a post-offer drug and alcohol screen before starting employment.