- Primary Responsibilities:
- Visual inspection of material on arrival into department for damage.
- Package material according to specifications on the order.
- Maintain accurate inventory locations.
- Insure storage facilities maintain quality of product.
- Correct identification and storage of all inbound material.
- Load all outbound material, rail or truck, correctly and according to loading specifications supplied.
- Other duties as assigned
- Computer skills and Hands on experience with information systems is needed to perform job functions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Previous Manufacturing Experience to demonstrate concept understanding for material flow and proper handling of Work In Process inventories.
- Strong work ethic, stellar attendance to work, attention to detail
- Must be willing and able to work rotating 4 on 4 off (12 hour) work schedule (days/nights/weekends/holidays)
- Must be willing and able to work in various environments including indoor atmosphere controlled and/ or outside slag based fields.
Why Should You Apply:
- Excellent and very competitive hourly wages
- Shift differential
- Excellent benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
AK Steel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military or protected veteran status.
Click the following links to view information regarding your Equal Employment Opportunity rights and protections: EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement. We are committed to a safe and drug-free workplace and require all prospective employees to undergo a post-offer drug and alcohol screen before starting employment.