Outside Processing Services Admin
Job ID: R00962
Job Title: Outside Processing Services Admin
Location: West Chester, OH US
Posted On: 2/19/2018 4:35:22 PM
Job Type: Full time
AK Steel has an immediate need for an Outside Processing Service Administrator for the Outside Processing Department at its Corporate Headquarters in West Chester, OH
- Responsible for generating timely and accurate routings for all outside processing orders.
- Monitors all outside processing orders in the GRES system via daily GRES order queue.
- Verifies accuracy of routings to processors, resolves errors and warnings and releases all orders involving outside processing.
- Writes rules for routings defined by the Outside Processing Representatives
- Maintain equipment limits, processor maintenance and any necessary operating instructions.
- Perform periodic rule reviews to ensure rules are valid and current. Inactivate rules no longer needed.
- Identify potential system enhancements or maintenance items to IT/IBM that improve the overall flow or expedite the release of orders.
- Maintains oversight of the AK Steel Outside Processing Website
AK Steel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military or protected veteran status.
- Ideal candidate will have a B.S. degree in Business or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer knowledge including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of the GRES system, AK order entry/order status systems and other related systems, including Commands.
- Propensity for problem solving, multitasking and sound decision making.
- This position does require minimal travel as well as occasional after hours and weekend duty.
Click the following links to view information regarding your Equal Employment Opportunity rights and protections: EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement. We are committed to a safe and drug-free workplace and require all prospective employees to undergo a post-offer drug and alcohol screen before starting employment.