Associate Process Engineer
Job ID: R01060
Job Title: Associate Process Engineer
Location: Coshocton, OH US
Posted On: 3/8/2018 1:00:09 PM
Job Type: Full time
- Conduct process evaluations for determination of quality defect root cause.
- Evaluate processes for possible improvements (capital expenditure and/or process modifications).
- Conduct processing trials.
- Interact with Operations and Maintenance personnel for the improvement of quality issues and operating delays.
- Interact with Quality and Operations for the determination of quality defect identification (i.e. cause code review).
- Initiate sample collection for internal (Coshocton Works) or external evaluation (Research).
- Interact with process automation for the purpose of identifying potential automation enhancements which can improve quality and productivity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineer (Materials Science or Chemical)
- 0-2 years of experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office products
AK Steel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military or protected veteran status.
- Excellent compensation and benefits.
- Challenging work.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Bonus program.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Click the following links to view information regarding your Equal Employment Opportunity rights and protections: EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement. We are committed to a safe and drug-free workplace and require all prospective employees to undergo a post-offer drug and alcohol screen before starting employment.