Job ID: R01027
Job Title: Safety Engineer
Location: Coshocton, OH US
Posted On: 3/14/2018 1:44:46 PM
Job Type: Full time
- Interaction with management and hourly employees concerning safety and industrial hygiene issues
- Conduct investigations in accident and non-injury incidents
- Conduct observations, safety inspections and audits
- Assist in development and implementation of safety programs.
- Support all operations with safety expertise.
- Track and measure leading and lagging indicators to assure an effective continuous improvement program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety Engineering, Safety Management, Industrial Hygiene or Business Management is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience preferred and in a safety related field.
- Knowledge of government safety and health guidelines required.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, planning and organizational skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience preferred and in a steel finishing facility.
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent compensation and benefits.
AK Steel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military or protected veteran status.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Tuition reimbursement.