Metallurgical Research Engineer
Job ID: R00569
Job Title: Metallurgical Research Engineer
Location: Middletown, OH US
Posted On: 2/7/2018 10:21:57 AM
Job Type: Full time
At AK Steel, great people, innovation, and a commitment to continuous improvement help drive our overall success. Our employees represent a diverse range of personal backgrounds and professional skill sets, which helps us consistently deliver world-class quality and service to our customers. As a leader in flat-rolled steel manufacturing, we employ men and women who are driven to succeed, passionate about their work, dedicated to being part of a team, results oriented and relentless in the pursuit of continuous improvement.
AK Steel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military or protected veteran status.
- Indentifying and pursuing new and innovative product ideas and opportunities
- Developing new products working with cross functional development teams
- Performing metallurgical research to support steel product development
- Organizing and carrying out laboratory and plant-based experiments
- Qualifying new process routings for existing products
- Supporting productivity and quality improvement programs
Click the following links to view information regarding your Equal Employment Opportunity rights and protections: EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement. We are committed to a safe and drug-free workplace and require all prospective employees to undergo a post-offer drug and alcohol screen before starting employment.