Job ID: R01166
Job Title: Production Employees
Location: Middletown, OH US
Posted On: 3/29/2018 8:57:04 PM
Job Type: Full time
AK Steel is seeking hourly Production Employees to join us at our Middletown, Ohio facility. AK Steel is a leader in employee safety, quality, and productivity.
- Operate equipment and perform tasks such as operations labor, general labor and light mobile equipment operations required to support and maintain plant operations.
- Operate equipment associated with producing units, and operate material handling equipment such as overhead electric cranes, and mobile equipment such as tractors, trucks, heavy equipment, dozers, loaders, boom trucks, and mobile cranes.
- Inspect and perform basic maintenance on all associated equipment.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Be 18 or older and have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Work rotating shifts, week-ends, and overtime as required
- Have a demonstrated commitment to safety and quality
- Have the ability to read, understand and follow safety information, operating instructions, and procedure manuals
- Have the ability to read, understand and follow blueprints, schematics, drawings, work instructions and procedure manuals
- Prefer a minimum one year of labor experience
- Starting hourly rate of $19.16 per hour
AK Steel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military or protected veteran status.
- 401K PLAN
- HEALTH, DENTAL & VISION PLAN
- PENSION FUNDED BY THE COMPANY
- 10 PAID HOLIDAYS PER YEAR